These terms are intended to promote the integrity, reliability, and security of our service and promote our purpose. The purpose of Telebridge Teleconferencing is to help businesses, universities, organizations, coaches, teachers, consultants and trainers save time, money and energy through affordable phone conferencing.
The following terms of service apply to all Telebridge Teleconferencing customers.
Telebridge Teleconferencing reserves the right to update terms of service at any time. In this event, Telebridge Teleconferencing will attempt to inform customers of the update via email and post the revised terms of service on our website. You may opt-out at any time by discontinuing service.
One-Time Account Establishment Fee
The one-time fee for establishing a Telebridge account applies for both hourly and full-time customers. This fee is due when the account is established and is non-refundable. It is payable by credit card only. Your credit card statement will show the name Telebridge.
Hourly Reservation Fee
Fees are based upon the customer’s selection of bridge size (maximum number of guests) and reservation length. A flat rate is charged regardless of the actual number of participants or the amount of time used.
Reservation fees are paid at the time your reservation is made. Your credit card statement will show the name Telebridge.
Customers are responsible for ensuring their billing info is current.
Please see Refund Policy.
Telephone Company Charges
All guests pay applicable long distance and other phone company charges.
Users are expected to respect the rights of others and create an environment suitable for business, education and communication. Telebridge Teleconferencing asks that you:
- Use Telebridge Teleconferencing in a manner that is consistent with all local, state, federal and international laws.
- Use Telebridge Teleconferencing in a manner that is consistent with our purpose.
- Seek training on how to properly use our services, when necessary, and educate your co-Hosts and Guests.
- Take reasonable steps to prevent unauthorized use of your account, including keeping your password secure and protecting your computer from unauthorized access. Avoid giving Host PINs, Telebridge site or Live Conference Viewer login info to conference Guests. Please distribute Guest or Host PINs only to people that you intend to use the bridge.
- Respect the privacy rights of others when recording calls and distributing recording. When publicizing your call, please inform guests if the call will be recorded. Immediately prior to initiating your recording, announce that you’re beginning to record and ask all guests who don’t consent to leave the call.
- Be aware that calls cannot be considered confidential, and take steps to increase call security when necessary.
- Inform your Guests that the call will require standard long distance access, with all applicable fees from their long-distance carriers.
- Immediately inform Telebridge of any illegal or unethical usage of our systems.
- Maintain current billing and contact information.
Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
- All activities that violate local, state, federal or international law.
- Deliberately or negligently interfering with or listening to other teleconferences.
- Harassing or intimidating call participants.
- Recording teleconferences without informing guests.
Hourly Telebridge Teleconferencing is a shared service that relies upon the honor system. Therefore, professional conduct is required of all Telebridge Participants. Telebridge Teleconferencing asks that you please:
- Limit use of the Telebridge equipment to the time and specific number of your confirmed reservation.
- Inform your guests that bridge use is limited to the time of your reservation.
- If an uninvited caller is on the Telebridge at your reserved time, observe the guidelines for conflict resolution below.
- If an uninvited caller is on the bridge at your reserved time, check your reservation at the Telebridge Reservations website to make sure you have the right time.
- Most errors happen when participants neglect to convert from Eastern time or forget to reserve multiple hours for longer calls.
- If your reservation is correct, politely get the name and business of the Telebridge account owner responsible for reserving the call, then ask them to please hang up.
- Contact Telebridge Teleconferencing with the name and business of the offending Telebridge account holder and the time, date and bridge number of the call.
- If your reservation was correct and you were unable to hold your call, your account will be credited.
- Accounts with two or more complaints of improper refusal to yield time will be subject to immediate termination.
Telebridge Teleconferencing Access to Your Teleconference
Telebridge Teleconferencing team members may occasionally access a call in order to provide technical support or mediate a reservation dispute. Users are expected to cooperate with Telebridge Teleconferencing team members in this event.
Telebridge Availability and Quality
Although Telebridge Teleconferencing does everything in its power to maintain uninterrupted service, occasional equipment upgrades may require scheduled downtime and/or transitions to new dial in numbers or PINs.
Advanced Telebridges come with a backup dial-in number that can be used in the unlikely event there is a problem connecting on the main dial-in number.
A refund is given when Telephone system problems force a conference to be cancelled. Telebridge Teleconferencing makes no warranties or guarantees about the quality or availability of the teleconferencing service provided. Telebridge Teleconferencing also does not guarantee that the service will be available at the rated bridge size at all times.
Customers may resell their reservations on Telebridge Teleconferencing equipment; however, Telebridge Teleconferencing does not provide technical support to anyone other than a Telebridge account holder or one of their guests. Such resale is subject to these same terms of usage.
Telebridge Teleconferencing has the right to close a customer account without notice for violation of terms of service. Such violations include two incidents of using a Telebridge at the improper time or other violations of the guidelines for Acceptable Use noted above.
Accounts with overdue balances may be inactivated or closed, with notice. Your account may be reopened after full payment is made.
Telebridge Teleconferencing cannot and does not guarantee the security or privacy of your teleconference or recordings.
Invoices and reservation confirmations are sent via unencrypted email.
All customer data collected is used solely to provide Telebridge Teleconferencing services, including, but not limited to, billing, reservations, technical support, and ongoing service-related communications. Your private data will never be shared or sold to a third party.
Limitations on Liability
Telebridge Teleconferencing’s liability is limited to the amount paid for the usage of the Telebridge. Telebridge Teleconferencing is not liable for consequential damages, such as damage to reputation, wasted time, or lost business.
Customers agree to hold Telebridge Teleconferencing harmless against all claims by any third parties arising out of or related to the actions or omissions of the Telebridge Teleconferencing with its obligations under this agreement.
The parties performance under this agreement shall be excused if such nonperformance is due to labor difficulties, governmental orders, civil commotions, acts of nature, adverse weather conditions, and other circumstances beyond the parties reasonable control.
Last Updated on January 24, 2014.