Full-time customers who terminate their accounts prior to the 15th of the current month will receive a refund of any amounts paid for future months.
Customers who terminate their accounts after the 15th of the month are required to pay for the subsequent month.
The one-time $50 new account setup fee is not refundable.
Customers must cancel by the 15th of the month to receive a refund of the following month’s fee.
- You may cancel your account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be contacted by phone so we can seek feedback on our service and discuss any refund that may be due.
- An email will be sent to you outlining our agreement of the timing and process for your account termination.
- Any refund due will be processed on the first of the following month.
- As long as your account is in good standing, you are welcome back at any time.